To work with an organization which provides a platform to translate imagination into reality and provides challenging & motivating assignments that bring a sense of professional fulfillment with personal growth & development.
Our excellent training programs will set you up for a sure success in the industry. Hundreds of students have been a part of our programs and made it big in their career. Now is the time to upgrade your skills and profile to become more successful tomorrow. Explore a wide of our programs today.
Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
James Lind Institute
Aug’ 15 – Ongoing
Doctor of Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Annamacharya College Of Pharmacy, Kadapa, AP, India
2010 – Ongoing
– Pharmacy practice and health care internship at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (Ongoing)
Internship activities include providing drug information, ADR Monitoring, patient counseling, ward round participation, treatment chart review, therapeutic interventions, medication error analysis, prescription analysis.
– 100 hours of private clinical clerkship at Tirumala Multispecialty Hospitals (2015 Summer)
– 400+ clinical clerkship hours at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. (2014 – 2015)
– 200+ clinical ward round hours at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. (2010 – 2014)
– Able to work independently and as a part of team, with a high degree of integration.
– Positive thinking and hard working.
– Resourceful and a good solution provider with an excellent communication and presentation skills
– Expertise in “Time Management “and efforts to ensure optimum effectiveness.
– Individual with empathy and patience.